- Man’s mind, values and goals might be trap. (Monkey fist)
- No voice will be lost in the Universe. (Boomerang)
- A slow learner will be re-trained and re-trained until (s)he learns. (Samsara)
- The Universe is upon fear. (Rumi)
- The Universe positively responds to gratefulness.
- Life is not a multi-objective process. Man cannot satisfy all.
- Man has to leave one state to enter a new state.
- A sparse model for life is more effective. (A.G.B law)
- Time is only measurable variable with unlimited value.
- Man may live once, twice, or many times, but can keep one and only one life experience in his mind.
- Boredom (Buddha version: Desire) is the root cause of all evil.
- Procrastination is the second root cause of all evil.
- Self-control may not be a virtue but necessary but absolutely necessary.
- Man cannot achieve without solitude.
(to be continued)